Thursday, February 16, 2012

Attempted tofu tuna pocket platter


THE BEST dish at Yong Green Food is the TOFU TUNA POCKET PLATTER. I went on a mega walk the other day and purchased the required ingredients - sweetened tofu pockets and fake tuna. THEN, WE MADE OUR own version. They tasted very similar to Yong's and I ate way too many.



VS.


Ours were missing spring onion which I FEEL IS AN IMPORTANT flavour component.
Whilst I was on my mega walk I walked past Three Bags Full which I had heard about a million times but never planned on going. BUT SINCE I WAS THERE I decided to get a coffee and I wasn't that impressed. LIKE IT was a good coffee but I realise I don't need to travel as far as Abbotsford to get a similar coffee to what I can get down the street. AAAAND the menu wasn't any different to other places like it. If I lived there though, I'd go it.





1 comment:

  1. The Nike Air Max 90 was a huge hit when it was released. It came out in many famous colors that have been retroed many times such as the Neons, Slates, and Emeralds.
    Nike Air Max 90 White Red Women Shoes
    Nike Air Max 90 Black Flower Women Shoes

    ReplyDelete