Saturday, February 25, 2012

My New Recipe Book!

Yesterday IN THE early morn I woke up needing to pee and I had a super good idea for a recipe book, to organise and compile all of my recipes into one source. So I got up later on, walked to Office Works and bought some plastic sleeves, dividers and an envelope that can be put into a binder and then I went to the paper shop in Malvern where I did the origami class, and bought some VERY PRETTY paper to put on the binder so it actually looks half attractive. The first step was to write all of the categories on the dividers. AND BY WRITE, I MEAN STAMP. I bought this stamp kit off Etsy and I've finally put it to USE. Then I glued white paper and the pretty paper on top of it on the binder. NOW I'M stressing out about getting all my recipes together. Slow process and I will probably never finish, BUT I'M TRYING.
The best part are the plastic sleeves. When I take my recipe book to the bench and decide to get cake batter all over my recipe, I CAN JUST WIPE IT OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment