Wednesday, January 25, 2012

foot massages

SO after work, where I pretty much stand all day, when I come home my feet are pretty achy. and I always feel like a foot massage. BUT the odd thing is that my feet are very ticklish, and I know this for certain because whenever I've had a foot massage I can't keep them still AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE HOW IT FEELS.  unless it's one of those massages where they just like bend your feet and crack your toes or something.

When we were in Vietnam I had this proper "hot stone" massage.  It was pretty expensive considering the prices we had previously paid for massages.  This was the first time I'd had a hot stone massage and IT WAS REALLY NICE. But my point is that even when I had my feet touched BY A PROFESSIONAL, I still couldn't take it. I didn't even get both feet done because I couldn't keep them still.

But at the airport they did have these free feet massaging machines that just like squished your feet and did some vibrating and they were nice as, but kind of grotty because who knows who's dirty foot has been in them.

ANYWAYS, I feel like a foot massage right now even though I wouldn't even like it -___-

No comments:

Post a Comment