Sunday, January 22, 2012

Shoes That I Want

Sooooooo every now and then I get the latest Sneaker Freaker magazine and I go into a shoe wanting phase.  Normally I've just been like OH YEAHH GONNA BUY A NICE PAIR OF VANS for 90 bucks, but this time every shoe I wanted was EXPENSIVE o.O

Its not even like I usually have expensive taste. So now I will be forever in want :( :(
ANY WAYS these are the shoes that I really want:


They are Ronnie Fieg x New Balance 574 "Grand Opening"

and so when I'm trying to find them online I see that when they came out they were only $135 and I'm thinking "OH YEAH gonna find a SWEET DEAL on some dodgy shoe site", BUT NO.
Every page was only advertising them or talking about how "fresh" they are -___- and then I find out that there are only 36 of each colour.  The other colour is green. NO CHANCE!
I did end up finding them on ebay, but for $300 so I DONT FINK SO.

This same guy, Ronnie Fieg also has a bunch of asics shoes, which I don't like as much but they are nice, so I try to find some on ebay AND BAM AGAIN $300
It was these shoes:

They are Ronnie Fieg x Asics Gel Lyte III "Salmon Toe"

But then finally to get to the good news I have found a pair of both a NB shoe and Asics shoe that tickle my pickle ;)
So I've already bought one of them and it wasn't even planned BUT the shoe is kind of like the first one, but in green, and not as solid colour BUT ITS NICE.


AND the other shoe is:

So I think I will try buy these soon, but I'll have to buy them online and I don't want to get the wrong size because for some reason I can't do anything when my feet aren't comfy. SO WISH ME LUCK!

1 comment: