Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mousehunt

I play this Facebook game called MouseHunt and it's really good.
It starts off pretty slow and all you can think about is catching cool mice, but eventually it picks up and you can really get into it.
I know that if I'm bored I can just do some MouseHunt reading to fill in a bunch of time.
Its not like the game is difficult or anything, because catching mice is based on luck, but it can be helped with the trap you choose or the cheese you pick.
There's also a pretty active player group and recently a bunch of like mini tournaments that you can join.
When I started playing it was just on my own, but now there is a group of 4 of us that play it and that makes it pretty cool.
and like all Facebook games you can put real DOLLARS into it if you like, but it's not like you miss out on anything if you don't.
BUT YEAH play it.

http://apps.facebook.com/mousehunt/profile.php?snuid=697212895
^^^^ That's my MouseHunt page hehehehehe

OH YEAH, they do all these pretty cool picture for everything, like the mice and items and stuff.
This is a cute one, and it took me ages to catch :P

1 comment: