Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cool Products

SO I am not huge on BEAUTY PRODUCTS or whatever you want to call them but I guess I have a lady boner for Lush products. The ladies at the store I go to have extremely impressive PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE and are very helpful, but they are huge on up selling AND IT GETS ME EVERY TIME. Never mind though because so far I've liked everything they've sold me, even the weird as fake tan called CHARLOTTE ISLAND. It makes you look like you've rubbed clay all over yourself. Actually I got the Charlotte Island for free because they're always giving away samples. I also got this black and dark green soap which was DELIGHTFULLY STIMULATING FOR THE SENSES and it was called DEMON IN THE DARK. I'd buy that.

     
At the moment I'm using the Rehab shampoo which has all these oils in it and makes my hair feel very nice but BECAUSE IT'S LIKE OIL IT SLIPS DOWN INTO MY eyes too easily and it stings! It has a slight aroma which is a bit fruity. 

I also use Retread conditioner which I'm not too impressed by, HOWEVER I am impressed by their American Cream conditioner which feels nice as and gets knots out easily. You're hair also smells yummy afterwards. I can't quite think of what exactly the scent is. 
As a treatment I use the DELIGHTFULLY CINNAMON-Y H'SUAN WEN HUA. I kid you not, it's better than the stinky Wella SP treatment I paid too much for from some HAIR SALON.                                        




When I went overseas I used a shampoo bar. It smells fruity and floral and lathers up very well. I LOVE FROTH ALLL OVER MY HEAD, AND IT DOESN'T STING MY EYES. It is called Jumping Juniper.

For my stinky lady feet I use a foot stone which feels soft, had a mild aroma and exfoliates my feet quite well and I follow this up with some FAIR TRADE FOOT LOTION which is pink and at first smells rank BUT IT GROWS on you and you enjoy the minty freshness of your feet. They also have tar soap which everyone thinks smells horrible BUT I LOVE THAT SHIT.


FINALLY, products I want to try include the vanilla perfume stick; FOR ON THE GO BEAUTIFUL SMELLS COMING FROM ME, sex in the shower soap ;) which probably smells arousing, you'd hope, if I ever get dandruff I'd go their snake oil shampoo bar, and when I dye my hair back to a dark shade I'm going to use henna and I believe they stock henna so I may check that out.

 
That dirty looking chocolate bar above is henna.





No comments:

Post a Comment