Saturday, February 25, 2012

Kappaya

I love the Abbotsford Convent AND I love Japanese places that use brown rice so I am pretty excited about that. Anyway, the staff working there were kind and helpful. It was very nice inside the cafe, small but the table and seats are nice and roomy, ENOUGH ROOM for out fat butts and the delicious bento plates that we ordered. You get to choose 2 rice ball flavours and 2 main dishes. There is also a cabbage? salad included. The tofu miso rice balls are DA BEST. We got the tempura and I am not a big fan of tempura but I really enjoyed the flavours of this one. The rice balls were excellente and I loved the tea. I can't remember what it was called, but it was decaffeinated. It was also quite cheap. I'd go back. It's almost a bit romantic too. OOOOOH BABYYYYY. Apparently they have nice coffee too but we didn't try. Overall it was relaxing and flavoursome. Double date LOCATION ALERT.
Kappaya on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. The Nike Air Max 90 was a huge hit when it was released. It came out in many famous colors that have been retroed many times such as the Neons, Slates, and Emeralds.
    Nike Air Max 90 White Pink Black Women Shoes
    Nike Air Max 90 White Pink Blue Women Shoes

    ReplyDelete