Thursday, February 2, 2012

Shoes that I want, girl version.

I saw some lass sporting these and I should have asked her where she got them from. So DELICATE AND SIMPLE.




I found out about these a while ago. They're Vans x Jessie Jo. Jessie Jo, I don't even know what she is known for but I guess people think she's cool as. At the time they were definitely not available in Australia and I don't even know if they are now so I never bought them BUT I do have a similar pair. Same style but the the pattern is tartan and they're mainly blue. They also lack the leopard print on the inside, not that that would complement the outside's pattern very well. I LOVE them and hate wearing them because I fear I'll wear down the sole and the 'creeper' look will disappear.




Okay, I actually already own these but these colours are so much nicer than the version I have.


I have been thinking about these babies for a long time. They're beautiful and I just can't part with my lack of money to purchase them. I just don't need them but one day I might?



Lamest things I've ever seen. DON'T EVEN CARE. I STILL desire them.
I am definitely scraping the barrel now. So I'll stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment