Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Zip Lock Bags

A lot of food products these days are packaged in those zip lock bags. Like, the ones where you rip or cut the top off and then there's a zip lock bit, I'm not even sure if that's what it's called, but you don't have to put a rubber band around it or relocate the contents into a jar or whatever because this 'ZIP LOCK' keeps it fresh. BUT I HATE THEM. FIRST OF ALL, I CANNOT even rip open the top bit to the very end. I make it halfway and I only rip half of it off. Secondly, once I've located the scissors to finish my rip off, opened the bag and zipped it back up, THERE IS NO WAY I AM EVER getting that bag opened again. THAT ZIP LOCK IS TIGHT. I just can't avoid this because EVERYONE is getting on the zip lock wagon :(



^ I don't know what this one is BUT IT MAKES ME ANGRY


No comments:

Post a Comment